Saturday, August 16, 2008

hiaz... sigh

Your horoscope for August 16, 2008:
Here is a day that might be a little rough for CAROL. It's as if reality were waiting to trip you up. Nothing about you is realistic. So if you're still a bit of a child or irresponsible today may be rather hard on you. It's nothing serious, so don't worry. However, if you feel as though your back is to the wall, don't react. Try to calmly accept what is happening to you...

Something must go wrong.. No matter wat i do
Trying hard to be good is tough..
Cos im just me, But being me may not work out the way they wan..

I need to care more about pple..
But im not.. im aloof, i must say..
Insensitive...maybe
But i nvr mean it..
maybe i just care too much for myself?
I dunno really...
it sucks..
____________________________________________

The weekend always ends so abruptly
It makes me feel sad to be going back to the office..
Working is ok.. not that bad..
But staying at home, doing my own stuff, with so much freedom is much more atttractive den sitting in the office with people around u.

sometimes i love to be alone... (above paragrapgh)
And sometimes i love the crowd.. (below)

I love the beach!
Im glad we made it to Sentosa yesterday. At least my off day had not gone to waste.
The sun, the sand and the sea.. with beautiful tanned people everywhere..
At least im geeting a workout playing volly..
too much time spent siting in the office is doing no good! =)


Photobucket

No comments: