Wednesday, August 13, 2008

the working life...

Tonight i had my appraisal talk...
It went pretty well. I guess my performance met their standards BUt of cos there are more to improve.
Anyway im glad that is over.
Wasn't very nervous cos i didnt know it was coming that fast. I thought there will be some email or something..

But gotta motivate myself more...
Im getting the hang of things at work. Working for a newspaper is so much different from just deign house design.. so many factors to consider.
So little time to execute ideas.. its crazy
But im still slow.. But i guess after some time will be doing stuff faster

I gotta ask for help if time is running out.
Its weird if u think.... is asking for help equal to u being inefficient.
But if u dun ask.. its also not right.
Cant please everyone i guess!

I guess at work u hve to face many different pple.. getting so many opinions..
Its frustrating when they are eyeing on every thing u do.. especially mistakes
But anyway, life goes on... It wont kill me.. so breathe!

The olympics is the hottest event now... espically swimming!

he's famous!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Young! Rich now i guess... with the gold medals he got.. And beautiful body!
On top of that, he's really awesome in the water! I haven seen someone swim so fast. Turbo kicks! Cool!

Im gona carry on with my Stephenie Meyer's "bedtime story". Im addicted to the series.. On the 3rd book now, "Eclipse". I love vampire stories... something so not reality. Another world...

No comments: